London's Painters & Decorators
Make the most of your property with high quality painting and decorating, done the way it should be.
Our highly experienced tradesmen deliver top standards of workmanship, with thorough preparation so the job will continue to look its best.
- Plastering, plumbing, carpentry and electrical work included
- Competitive prices
- Top ratings for customer satisfaction
- Residential and Commercial Decorators
- One of the Top-Rated Painting and Decorating Companies in London
≡ Full written Quotation
≡ Experienced trusted tradesmen
≡ Thorough preparation
≡ High quality workmanship
≡ Good communication
≡ Timely completion
I'm Geoff Parvin. My company has been painting and decorating in Central and South West London since 1997 (last century!).
I'm pleased to say that our feedback on the ratings websites is as good as you will find – you can see quite a few of our recent testimonials here, along with links to our ‘CheckaTrade’ and 'Rated People' pages.
We are highly experienced house painters, both for internal and external work. We also do larger commercial projects, including major signature projects. As professional decorators we always bring a high level of care to all our jobs, large and small.
All our work standardly includes:
- Full preparation of ceiling and wall surfaces.
- Replastering/skimming of poor surfaces or to improve the surface finish
- Application of paints by hand (brushed where required), in a Matt, Vinyl Matt, Sheen, or Silk finish in colour of choice, or Traditional emulsion.
- Preparation and application of Decorative effects
- Preparation to wood surfaces, doors, windows, skirting boards etc, and application of primers, undercoats, and finishes in a Flat oil, Eggshell, Satin, or Gloss finish.
- High gloss or Coach finishes to Doors
- Preparation and hanging of lining papers, or wall coverings of your choice.
Top quality painting and decorating materials
We use the highest quality products to ensure that whatever work that gets done lasts as long as possible.
Where it’s needed we arrange all scaffolding and building works.
The best exterior paints on the market are Dulux Weathershield and Crown Stronghold, so we strongly recommend them for all outside areas.
But whatever the paint, good preparation and application are always the key.
Our workmen have mostly been in the trade for decades: they know their way around a brush.
If you just want to know the cost to paint a house, call us now. We'll help you work out a full specification.
And before we finish a job we go through the specification line by line and check that everything is as it should be, and we make sure that our customers agree.
Call for a free quotation now on 0208 946 5045 – my wife Holly will make sure you are well looked after.
G.D.Parvin Painting & Decorating London for over 20 years
Your Local Painter and Decorator