Interior decorating for style and quality
Your interior can be transformed with good painting and decorating. Done well, it should last for years. We provide:
- Detailed breakdown and specification, with precise estimate
- Minor building and carpentry works included
- Qualified tradesmen do the job to high standards with the minimum of fuss and disruption
Full written Quotations
Experienced trusted tradesmen
High quality workmanship
Residential and Commercial decorators in London since 1997
We have several thousand customers throughout London - let us know if you'd like to talk to one in your area for reassurance about our work.
Our experienced tradesmen have high standards of workmanship and an emphasis on proper old-school preparation. We'll also deal with minor plastering, plumbing, carpentry and electrical work if needed.
Our prices are competitive. We don't try to be the cheapest, but we will give excellent value, starting with a reliable estimate of the actual work needed to get a proper product. With good quality materials you can expect your interiors to continue looking good for at least five years and often much longer.
GD Parvin quality guarantee
Before we finish a job we go through the specification line by line and check that everything is as it should be, and we make sure that our customers agree. Our work standardly includes:
- Full preparation of ceiling and wall surfaces.
- Replastering/skimming of poor surfaces or to improve the surface finish
- Application of paints by hand (brushed where required), in a Matt, Vinyl Matt, Sheen, or Silk finish in colour of choice, or Traditional emulsion.
- Preparation and application of Decorative effects
- Preparation to wood surfaces, doors, windows, skirting boards etc, and application of primers, undercoats, and finishes in a Flat oil, Eggshell, Satin, or Gloss finish.
- High gloss or Coach finishes to Doors.
- Preparation and hanging of lining papers, or wall coverings of your choice.
We won't skimp on the preparation or the elbow-grease, and we apply top quality materials in line with the manufacturer's specifications.
Our workmen have long experience with all finishes, from simple plaster and paint to delicate exotics, and they are very thorough.
We still believe in the old-fashioned way of doing things with lots of preparation and not skimping on the elbow-grease. With a good foundation the paint and finishes continue to look good for years and you should expect nothing less.