Top Quality Chelsea painting and decorating services - throughout Central and South-West London since 1997
Painter and Decorator Chelsea
- Residential and Commercial decorators in Chelsea since 1997
- Experienced tradesmen with high standards of workmanship
- Minor plastering, plumbing, carpentry and electrical work
- Competitive prices
- Top scores on the ratings websites
Full written Quotations
Experienced trusted tradesmen
High quality workmanship
Local service since 1997
We provide top quality home and commercial painting and decorating, both interior and exterior. Included in that is any minor plastering, carpentry and electrical work needed.
- We've been working in Chelsea, Fulham, Putney and the local area since 1997 (last century!) and we like to look after our customers - they usually look after us, as well.
- Our tradesmen have more years experience than I care to think about, and they pride themselves on the old-fashioned virtues of thorough preparation, and doing things right so they last
Top quality, competitive prices
We pride ourselves on top quality work at a competitive price, and we believe in giving you really excellent and personal service.
Our workmen have over 150 years experience between them (given half a chance they will tell you all about it, especially if you make them a cup of tea).
Why Choose Us
- Our team are professionals and have also been trusted members of the team for many years. You can have peace of mind when leaving your home or building to us, knowing that it will have respectful workers in there doing an excellent service.
- We love and appreciate historical buildings (which London is full of). This is especially true in Chelsea. We have worked on many historical Stucco fronted buildings.
- Working in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea is a true pleasure for our painting and decorating team.
- To be able to hold our heads high with pride, we know we have to deliver a very professional finish, good enough for the Royals themselves.
- Time is of the essence these days. So we work quickly, but thoroughly and effectively.
- We quality check every job to make sure that all needs are met and that everything is finished to a high, professional standard.
Professional Painter and Decorator - Chelsea
The team gets real satisfaction from being able to create a beautiful space for you to your exact specifications.
We can proudly say that many of our clients are repeat customers. And that really says it all!
At GD Parvin Decorators we always aim to create a stress free and pleasant experience while on your property, respecting it and the belongings inside. We definitely aim to leave a positive lasting impression on you as repeat customers are highly valued.
Rest assured that we care a great deal about our service to you. It is true that we love what we do, and I guarantee that you will too. the outside of our house and on both occasions the quality of the work has been to a very high standard".
We feel that establishing and maintaining good relationships, especially work-wise, start with quick and effective communication. And you will be able to experience this level of service when you call us.
We want your experience to be positive from the moment you pick up the phone to call Holly, through to the completion of the job.
Need a painter and decorator Chelsea? Call us today! We look forward to work with you.
Holly will look after you
If you need painting or decorating work in the Chelsea area, we will get to you quickly and provide a detailed quotation and any advice you might need.
Please call us for a free quotation, or to arrange to talk some of our previous customers for references. Or you could fill out a Quote Request Form and we'll get right back to you.
Holly (the good Mrs. Parvin to me) always answers the phone in office hours or returns messages, and you can tell her that Geoff (that's me, the 'G' in G D Parvin) said to look after you.
"We have used G.D Parvin on two occasions to paint the outside of our house and on both occasions the quality of the work has been to a very high standard".
"Great work on the house, Thank you. I'll be back to you next time I need some work"