Painting and decorating in Esher since 1997
High quality painting and decorating will stay looking good. We believe in giving friendly service and old-fashioned attention to detail.
- Experienced tradesmen with high standards of workmanship
- Minor plastering, plumbing, carpentry and electrical work included
- Competitive prices: Call 0208 946 5045 for a free quote now
- Top ratings on the reviews websites
High quality and old-fashioned values
I'm Geoff Parvin. My company has been painting and decorating around Esher and nearby since 1997.
If you live or work in or around Esher, Molesey, Thames Ditton, Walton on Thames, Claygate, Horsham, Oshott, Cobham, or Fetcham, we'd love to help you the next time you come to need painting and decorating.
- When you're thinking about having some work done we'd be delighted to say hello and visit to give you a detailed, written and trustable quotation.
We've been doing top quality work around the area for 15 years. Our prices are always competitive. We are flexible, and we'll work at odd times if you need it. Our workmen will even feed the cat, if that helps.
Keeping our promises
We have painted literally hundreds of houses nearby over the years, and we’ll be very happy to show you references or arrange for you to talk to past customers.
- Minor plastering, carpentry and electrical work are all part of the job if needed, and if more extensive work is needed we can help to arrange that too.
All you should need to know about is how good the house will look when we’ve finished, and how long it will last.
Our customers will tell you that we keep our promises on that.
We answer our phone!
Call us to arrange a quotation.
We always answer the phone in office hours, or return evening/weekend messages. Holly (the good Mrs. Parvin to me)will book you an appointment and we will look after you well.
P.T., West Kensington
George H., Chelsea
"We have used G.D Parvin on two occasions to paint the outside of our house and on both occasions the quality of the work has been to a very high standard".